Featured PressWe are proud to present to you articles, blog posts, videos and any other media links that have been featuring us and our services.
Blog posts, press and media
At Québec Aventure Tour, we love having visit over! Over time, several bloggers and content creators have passed by and they share their experiences in their respective blogs. Most of them even share their favorites picks on Île d’Orléans. Most articles are in French.
Blog posts in French
- Vagabondeuse, Quoi faire à l’Ile d’Orléans en été? : (2018)
- Clouzote, Vlog 5 : île d’Orléans (2018)
- Nomad Magazine, Un week-end à l’Ile d’Orléans (2018)
- La Grande Déroute, Séjour mère-fille sur l’Ile d’Orléans (2018)
- La Cavaleuse, Quoi faire à l’Ile d’Orléans? (2019)
- CLRT, 48h à l’Ile d’Orléans (2019)
- La fois, La fois d’une méchante belle virée à l’Ile d’Orléans (2019)
- Annie Explore, L’Ile d’Orléans (2019)
- Super Girl Around The World, Que voir et que faire sur l’Ile d’Orléans? (2019)
- Filles du Nord,Vivre comme à l’Ile d’Orléans (2020)
- Le Baroudeur
- Mélanie Jean Photographe
Blog posts in English
What’s new in l’Ile d’Orléans?
Activities to do, attractions to visit, great food to taste … our blog is full of suggestions for your next getaway to the Ile d’Orléans.
Île d’Orleans is considered one of the most historical districts of the Quebec region. With farmlands and accompanying stone houses dating back to the French regime, then it is not surprising that some elements of the island feel like taking a step back in time...
Hidden in a beautiful deciduous forest is the 9-hole golf course of the island. Its 150-year-old heritage makes it the oldest golf course in North America. Still partly owned by the original Dunn family of the island, the course began as a private 3-hole course...
When you get the island there are options for all sporty and outdoor types. Whether you want to tour the island via the classic bike, double your power with a tandem team, go half and half with an electric bike or travel in complete luxury with a scooter the Quebec...