Featured PressWe are proud to present to you articles, blog posts, videos and any other media links that have been featuring us and our services.
Blog posts, press and media
At Québec Aventure Tour, we love having visit over! Over time, several bloggers and content creators have passed by and they share their experiences in their respective blogs. Most of them even share their favorites picks on Île d’Orléans. Most articles are in French.
Blog posts in French
- Vagabondeuse, Quoi faire à l’Ile d’Orléans en été? : (2018)
- Clouzote, Vlog 5 : île d’Orléans (2018)
- Nomad Magazine, Un week-end à l’Ile d’Orléans (2018)
- La Grande Déroute, Séjour mère-fille sur l’Ile d’Orléans (2018)
- La Cavaleuse, Quoi faire à l’Ile d’Orléans? (2019)
- CLRT, 48h à l’Ile d’Orléans (2019)
- La fois, La fois d’une méchante belle virée à l’Ile d’Orléans (2019)
- Annie Explore, L’Ile d’Orléans (2019)
- Super Girl Around The World, Que voir et que faire sur l’Ile d’Orléans? (2019)
- Filles du Nord,Vivre comme à l’Ile d’Orléans (2020)
- Le Baroudeur
- Mélanie Jean Photographe
Blog posts in English
What’s new in l’Ile d’Orléans?
Activities to do, attractions to visit, great food to taste … our blog is full of suggestions for your next getaway to the Ile d’Orléans.
How to Reach Orleans Island from Quebec City without a carHey there, fellow explorers! If Orleans Island is calling your name, and you're wondering how to hop from the vibrant streets of Quebec City to this idyllic haven, you're in for a treat. Let's dive into the ...
Du Captaine’ vinegar of St-Jean-de-l'Île-d'Orléans gives the world-famous Balsamic of Modena DOP a good competition on the best kinds of vinegar of the world. La Vinaigrerie Cass’Isle d'Orléans is based in the village of the island’s captains in Saint-Jean. Fittingly...
Like the whole of the island, the village of Saint-Jean is a hidden treasure. Historically then this was the village of the captains. In the center of town in front of the Catholic church of Saint-Jean, there is the cemetery which holds the remains of many great...